Editing Advisor Information
On this screen, you can
- Edit the personal and company information you entered when you first
registered for GlobeAdvisor.
- Add assistants who can access and work with your
information, except that which you have marked as Confidential.
Enter the following information.
- Personal Details: Fill in as much or as little information as you like
in these areas, but note the following:
- You must enter First/Last Name.
- The Personal Greeting will appear whenever one of your clients logs on to GlobeAdvisor.
- Category: Select the category from the pulldown box that best describes
you. If none applies, select Other and complete the Other Category Details box.
- Company: Select a company from the pulldown list. If your company
doesn't appear here, complete Other Company Name.
- Dealer Code: Enter the industry dealer code for your company.
- Rep Number: Enter your personal rep number within your company.
- Date started in Business/Book size (optional): Enter the appropriate
values for your company
- Primary/Secondary Email: Enter at least one email address. It will be
used to send you further instructions once your registration has been validated.
- Login Information: You cannot change the username you took when you
first registered with GlobeAdvisor, but you can change your password at any time. Enter
the new password (at least 6 characters) twice where indicated.
- Manage Assistant Access: You can authorize one or more assistants who
can create and update any information in GlobeAdvisor in your name, except for Client Files which you have marked
- To add an assistant, enter their name and give them a username and password.
- To delete an assistant, Click the Remove Access box beside their name.
When you have completed this screen, click Submit Information to update your